I haven't posted in a while....I don't know if I will for quite a while, I know I can spend so much time just checking my stats...LOL (and realizing they were all from me checking and/or viewing my blog....I know I could do "don't track your own page views, but my numbers go up so slowly.....I'm being honest...it's pathetic! I just spend way to much time online. No necessarily on BAD stuff per se...just wasting alot of time.....
I WANT TO KNOW GOD.
And I find myself having these dry times where I don't even want to pray or read my bible, I have to "try" to be nice to my siblings and respect my parents, it's not like it's flowing out of my because of my love for the Lord.
I've experienced being broken before God and seeing my wretched state of being who I am apart from GOD, Really seeing that truly, and knowing in the depths of my heart that my righteousness is as filthy rags, and without Christ I am nothing. I want to always be broken before the Lord and want his desires!!
God has been so gracious and long-suffering with me, I don't deserve how many chances he's given me!
I'd appreciate your prayers for me as God puts it on your heart. I want to REALLY love God! Compared with his love for me, my love for him is nothing! I want to love him more, just become closer and only more like him every day! I really really want to be a shining light wherever I go, and never be ashamed of the gospel! Praise the Lord for those ones who have went before, conquerors IN Christ!
I love you all lots dear friends. May God give us all HIS vision, and may we ask him what our purpose is here on this world, and why God put us where he did!
Katie Cline Elizabeth Vannoy
ps. I know this is probably a ramble and doesn't make sense in some areas....
I saw you on sermon index. Your honesty is refreshing and you write beautifully. I can relate to all you have written. May God bless you. Deb x
ReplyDeleteThank you for the comment! The fact that you read some of my blog is wonderful, and that it was a blessing in some way is amazing! God is so good to me, and I'm just in awe of him! Thanks for the comment!
DeleteI know you haven't been blogging for awhile but I awarded you on my blog anyway. =)
ReplyDeletehttp://ahomebeyondtheriver.blogspot.com/2012/05/versatile-blog-award.html
Thank you Chsity! :) So, when are you coming out for another visit? It's been ages!! Your blog is so pretty too btw :D
ReplyDeleteno. it makes PERFECT sense and I can TOTALLY relate with EVERYTHING you said!! Prayers♥
ReplyDeleteThank you Sarah! Boy i miss you so much! God will make it work out in his timing and will!! I'm praying that it will work out for me to come visit you all this summer, August or September maybe!
ReplyDeleteIn reply to your reply to my comment above (if that makes sense): You're welcome! I don't know when I'm coming out for another visit but I'd love to do so soon! It indeed has been ages! My blog is even prettier now (if I do say so myself) since I had a friend redo it for me. =)
ReplyDelete