So much has happened this fall, can't begin to talk about it all!
Here are some pictures that I've recently took with my new camera which my dear brother Isaac bought. It is technically his, but he bought it for (mostly) his dog business of which I am manager.
So naturally I get to use this camera whenever I want to pretty much so I can get good at taking pictures!
It's amazing what a difference a few hundred dollars can make!!
The above picture is of a beautiful pansy,oh the creations of God almighty.
My little sister Gloria.
My bible, my treasured possession of wealth.
A fall leaf in water...
Gloria and Ella, one of my dogs which will be having puppies soon!
Go to www.grizzlykennels.com to see more pictures of my dogs and see what I do for work!
A thistle pair <3
Fall storm coming in....
Volley ball is something our church plays almost every sunday afternoon. (mostly just us "kids")
This is Alyssa
Kirsten
My brother Manny on the left looks like he "owned" tim on that one. Boys, seems like they're always the best in the area of sports.
Austin has gotta be the most accurate volley ball player here as far as almost never not hitting the ball. He's a great server as well.
Volley Ball I've found out brings out people's true colors, and you see things about yourself you've never seen before! I've noticed bad attitudes I've had towards others that God has convicted me of!
Thank the Lord for the Holy Spirit which convicts us of sin so we can change!
I have so much more to say, but can't right now since I have other things to get to.
One thing I can say with confidence,
SPEND QUALITY TIME WITH THE LORD WHILE YOU CAN.
ALWAYS PUT HIM FIRST AND FOREMOST IN EACH DAY.

i love these pictures! ahh i need to come out to your house sometime!
ReplyDeleteThank you KayleeBeth! I'd love to take some pictures of you sometime <3
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are absolutely beautiful! Indeed, it is amazing what a few hundred dollars can do. =)
ReplyDeleteI looooove playing volleyball! I agree with you that it can bring out the true colors in people.
I always feel refreshed spiritually when I read your posts Katie! You are a blessing to me and your posts always put a smile on my face. =)
Chasity, thank you for the comment! I hope always to be an encouragement instead of a hindrance to your walk with the Lord! We should get together and play volley ball next year when it gets nicer out, it's so much fun!
DeleteI love the picture of your bible with leaves!
ReplyDeleteEmma
http://emmavogelsang.blogspot.com
Thank you! I'm glad you do! Also thanks for the comment, I love them! God bless!
DeleteI don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don't κnow who yοu are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!
ReplyDeleteAlso visit my page - the green egg
Look into my site disadvantages of ceramic grills
Thank you! I did visit your page! God bless :)
DeleteHi Katie,
ReplyDeleteHow are you doing? I love your blog! I miss you so much. Keep shining for Jesus. Keep praying! God bless You. Tell your family Hi for me. Love you so much. Come again sometime to Colorado and Wyoming. Come see our dogs sometime too. Lydia Kaufman.
I'd love to see you again Lydia! I can't believe it's been over a year now! Those dogs I've seen on facebook and they're gorgeous!
DeleteI сгeаte a comment whenеvеr
ReplyDeleteI appreciate а post on a site or I have somеthing to add tο the ԁiscussіon.
ӏt іs a rеsult of the fire displaуed in
the artiсle I bгowsed. And on this articlе "Fall pictures etc.".
ӏ waѕ еxcited enough to poѕt а comment ;-) I
do have 2 questions for you if yοu dο not mind.
Is it sіmply me or ԁoes it seеm
lіke a few of these remагκs look
liκe lеft bу bгain
deаd іndividualѕ? :-P And, if you аre
posting on other sоcial sites, I'd like to follow anything new you have to post. Could you make a list all of your social pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?
My site: www.samstensunits.com
oh, Katie, I can't believe I haven't seen this post before. The pictures are absolutely gorgeous, and the volley ball games look like so much fun. Your posts are always such an encouragement. Keep going in the Lord, and I hope to see you again soon!
ReplyDeleteThank you Amy! We had some intense volley ball games for sure :) You must come up this summer and play with us all! You're such an outstanding volley ball player!
Delete