I know I haven't been very faithful at blogging!
God has been teaching my so many things though and I've been so entirely blessed that he would speak to me and listen to me when I've shut him off when I wanted to just do what I wanted! What a mighty God we serve!
Recently there have been answers to prayer in my life, small things maybe to someone else, but to me it's a miracle that God would care about such little details in my life!
One thing is the golden retriever puppies, I usually haven't had a problem selling them, but we always did put lots of ads in the newspapers in multiple towns in Montana.
This is the first litter of pups I've sold since I've gave my heart to the Lord, and I know God has blessed that!
There were 10 pups, and by 3 1/2 weeks old all 10 of them were sold, one ONE ad was placed in the newspapers! You might think it was just a coincident , but I say it was the Lord looking after his business! It's the Lords , and God does know how to take care of what is his!
I just want to praise him for that!
There are other little things like the Cord to my camera I lost, then after asking God to find it It was found!
Lots of things that seem so small, but are actually huge to me! Any time a prayer is answered by God it is amazing!
Another thing that has been on my heart , is doing things unto the Lord! It brings a new meaning to everything if you look at it in that way!
Like if you don't think someone deserves you to treat them a good, don't do it for the person because they're worthy, but because GOD is worthy!
We as a people are so selfish it seems! Always everything we do, even if it's nice to someone else, it's always for our own benefit in some way! We can think it's not, but I was realizing it was for me, if I didn't want someone else to notice, then I was doing it for my pride's sake... How different it would be if in ALL things I did, I did it unto the Lord!
I want to grow only closer to God !
God bless you all! Press on to know God more! 

How true that the Lord cares for the little things in our life.. thanks for sharing this, Katie, and for remininding me that we need to have faith, and that He will answer our prayers! love you!!
ReplyDeleteI know! Isn't he so amazing! He does answer prayers it so amazing! Love ya too!
ReplyDeleteThank You for posting this Katie!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. i l♥ve your new blog design ~:o)
You're welcome!Thanks KayleeBeth! Yours is quite cute too!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this post Katie dear---incredibly encouraging for me right now!! I love and miss you very much, and I promise I'll write you as soon as I can! :)
ReplyDeleteI am happy to hear that you were encouraged! I was just amazed at God! He's so WOW!
ReplyDeletei LOVE u too! Can't wait to hear from ya too!
This was encouraging Katie! I know exactly what you mean by doing things unto the Lord and not unto ourselves. It can be challenging sometimes but very rewarding!
ReplyDeleteIt is so hard for our flesh to do things that isn't for ME ME ME...But the rewards that count are from God when you do all things unto him!
ReplyDelete