I was just happily surprised recently a few days ago when my cousin Andy with a lovely lady and also a friend of mine, Alyssa Barnard announced their engagement!!
That coolest and most amazing part was how BOTH of them had given the area of marriage up to the Lord, and not trying themselves to find a marriage partner!
So anyways to make a long story short, the Lord spoke to both of their hearts and after Andy got permission from the father, he started to court Alyssa and it was clear to them both that this was God's will and Alyssa said "yes" and yes they are totally in love with each other...it is SO cute to see them together and how much they have BOTH matured in the Lord!
Folks, that is how every relationship that is of the Lord should be! If you're only growing farther from God when you're in a relationship it's not right!
Just remember that what God has in store for us is always going to be best!! That is true in everything!
So yes, here are some pictures I took!!! One of them Gloria Marie my little sister got to be in :)










Love the sunlit one its ah-mazing
ReplyDeleteThank you Kaylee beth!! That is SO sweet! I thought it was pretty neat too that way the sun was perfect!
ReplyDeleteWhat a Great couple! God makes the most perfect matches! Your sister is adorable too, I havent seen her in sooo long! I miss you. H M S
ReplyDeleteYes, Hannah, I think they really are! I never thought of these two together before they started courting,but God sees what we can't see and knows when two people are right for each other! I really miss you too!Wouldn't it be terrible if this isn't you, I couldn't think of any other friend with the initials HMS so :) Love you so much!
ReplyDeleteYep. Its Me.
ReplyDeleteso cool! the third one is adorable!!! ~sarah
ReplyDeleteSarah, I think they are such an adorable couple! I get to sing a song at their wedding with my sisters, hannah and Ruthann!!miss you!
ReplyDeleteHannah setzer, I thought it was you! Also I just received something VERY nice from you through the spurlings! You are SO thoughtful and sweet, thank you!