Pages on this blog

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sorry.......


Well, first of all I'm sorry for not writing. And especially sorry about those of you who might read this and that I owe letters or emails to. I haven't been writing  to anyone, hardly emailing, google + ing and facebooking, and obviously I haven't blogged for ages. 
I believe all those dear friends of mine who have taken the time to write or email probably think I don't care about them which is the opposite!!!
Thank God for those friends who have sent me loving and encouraging letters or emails messages or posts, I've been really blessed by them!
(this is a picture of me with my favorite pup from a litter of pups I just sold {with God's help})

Since this summer as been SO busy I haven't wrote much recently, but what are you most interested in hearing about regarding my life? I'm just curious if my posts have been a blessing to you, or if you just don't relate! I want to be an encouragement and a friend.

Also the main reason for not writing is because there's SO much going on!! What DO I write about?
God has been answering prayers left and right and I'm just like "WOW GOD" what else do you want me to believe you for? It would take for ever to write down all the recent prayers he's answered! How my unbelief has limited God!!! I believe my next post will be about this AMAZING book my dear brother Isaac gave me for my 18th BIRTHDAY!!!
(I know, I can't believe I'm that old!) And I really, really have been challenged and convicted to seek the face of God much more than I  have up to this point!

 Also my mom and brother Isaac just got back from a trip to Myrtle Beach, SC. Where they attended my Granny's 80th birthday.(my mom's mom) They were gone for a week and we were REALLY busy here.

Anyways, I hope each one of you that read this are encouraged in the Lord!!! 
Love,
 Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Aww, cute puppy. I’m getting one of those soon. =)
    ~Aidyl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Golden Retriever? I have a litter coming up in October :)

      Delete
  2. Loved your blog,followed you!!! Please follow me back at:http://aggirlforever.blogspot.in/ Feeling great to be your 25th follower <3

    Asmita <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Asmita, I feel honoured to have you follow my blog! Hope it is an encouragement for you! I checked out your blog and became a follower! :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you!!