Pages on this blog

Saturday, February 18, 2012

I care about you.....so much!

DEAREST PEOPLE.....I just wanted you to know that I care about you! Each one of you so much ! And if you're not right with God, don't hesitate to get right with him! You don't have to wait for a "certain" time when everything is all laid out perfectly.... God may be giving you one last chance! You never know when your last day is! I beg you not to harden your heart, or think that you're find because you're a good person! God says our righteousness is as filthy rags!....I was just thinking about how much God loves and cares for us, and how we just keep living for ourselves! It's like we don't appreciate what he's done for us!I know I care about you so much, and want nothing more than to see you all ,each one of you walking in the truth and delighting in the LORD!! But no earthy love compares with the love of God! It is something we can't even comprehend really!   When we really see God for who he is and then see who we are, you're just in so much awe, that God in heaven would care so much for you, to reach down and touch our hearts. Heal us. Cleanse us from sin! It is really amazing! How can I keep from praising him ? Even after all he's done for us on the cross, I still can forget about it !! Anyways, I just wanted to say....you are loved, and cared for!! God sees the finished work, the masterpiece he will create you into!  My God is powerful, and can do ANYTHING....we must yield to him! He will not force his way into our lives...we must let him! He's given us all a free choice. He doesn't want robots, he wants sons and daughters that love him, and want to serve him because of the love they have in their hearts for him!





 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie!!

    Love your blog, thank you for sharing!

    I will be writing you soon.:o)

    Love you. Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna!! I have really enjoyed communicating to you through letters! I love you too!! God bless, ~katie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!!