I just want all the people that view this blog, to know how awesome my brother is!
I don't know where I'd be honestly if I didn't have Isaac as an older brother!
I will list some of the things that I love about him!! I know it's sorta just out of the blue to write about him, but any of you who have an older brother you love and respect will understand why I like to talk about my brother!
Daily I thank the Lord for a brother that lifts up the name of the Lord always....
I pray he never loses his burning love for the Lord!
Those of you who know him, know what an inspiration he is, how excited about the Lord :)
This shell below, is one he brought back to me from when he was on a business cruise to some islands down in the Caribbean ! He is so thoughtful, especially for most guys! ;)
I don't know where I'd be honestly if I didn't have Isaac as an older brother!
I will list some of the things that I love about him!! I know it's sorta just out of the blue to write about him, but any of you who have an older brother you love and respect will understand why I like to talk about my brother!
- He is totally on fire for the Lord
- He is the best example of how to act in daily circumstances
- He inspires me to pray more
- He always encourages me in the good things he notices about me
- He doesn't lose his temper or react to up-set people with a bad attitude
- He is the best business man and sales person
- He is very talented on the violin(although recently he's been too busy to play it)
- I don't ever remember not respecting him, he always has treated me with kindness
- He really cares about souls, if God puts it on his heart to go out and witness to people, even if he's feeling sick, he still goes because he wants to do what makes God happy!
- He is a good boss, paying well when I work for him
- He has quite a good little account going for me to help me save money; when he pays me for my work I do with the dogs/puppies, I have the option to keep the money or give it back to him to save for me. Here's the good part, if I give him back like 300 dollars for him to save for me, he will put 300 of his money in WITH my 300 dollars, doubling my money! That is how much he wants to help me save money! (I get to use the money when I'm 18)
- He isn't afraid to exhort me when I'm really out-of-line...and does it in SUCH a good way, and it always helps me!
- It seems like nothing bad could ever happen to me if my brother Isaac is near by...
Daily I thank the Lord for a brother that lifts up the name of the Lord always....
I pray he never loses his burning love for the Lord!
Those of you who know him, know what an inspiration he is, how excited about the Lord :)
This shell below, is one he brought back to me from when he was on a business cruise to some islands down in the Caribbean ! He is so thoughtful, especially for most guys! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you!!