This past week, my brother Isaac has been gone as well as Ryan. They both kinda run 'USA Freedom Diesels.So for the time they are gone, it is my job to ship items, try to fix problems and take down orders....
First I all I really know practically ZERO about diesel parts for Dodges ,Chevys or Fords. And I have to talk with these people, and try to help them if I can, like look up parts online for them, find prices etc.
So you can imagine that I did ALOT of praying, and you're absolutely right! I did, and the reason I did was because I really truly needed him! Each day became a time where I would talk with him throughout the day, and he would just give me such a peace calling up the manufacturers of different parts asking them questions. So yesterday evening I was wondering why I just felt so empty and just kinda "dead" feeling, and I realized that that whole day I really didn't spend any time with him, and the reason for that was, I didn't need him! I had had such a slow day, nothing that thought I needed God for, and the day slipped by slowly, and I didn't even read my bible all the hours of being down there.
It is so sad how it's easy for me to pray and seek God's face when things are going hard, and I need him, and it seems like he's always there. then there are times when things are going better and I forget about him!
One thing that I should see, was this: In the hard times God IS the blessing, and in the good times God IS the blessing.... It's not that he blesses us with something necessarily but that HE is the blessing!
I must always be in a state where I need God! And if I think I can do it all on my own, then I'm relying on my own righteousness and what I can do!
But God I pray that always in every situation, I can be hungering and thirsting about you!!
Matthew 5:6
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
We can't already be full, or he can't fill us himself!
Like that song says :
"room for Jesus king of glory, hasten now his word obey! Swing you heart's door widely open, bid him enter while you may."
That is just the chorus, the whole song is powerful!
So, how much do I need Jesus?
All the time and everywhere and in every situation! I want to always be in need of him, want to have a deep love for him that I can't stand to be away from him!!

'
I LOVE your new background, Katie! It is so beautiful!
ReplyDeletethanks amy!!!:)
ReplyDelete