This is one song I've listened to OVER and OVER and OVER again! Want to hear a child prodigy, then listen to her! So, when I was listening to this song for the 100th time, I was just so saddened by the though, what will she be like when she's even 10 years?She is so innocent now just enjoying her music.When people get famous they almost always seem to compromise (if they were any kind of Christian to start with) and have no relationship with God because they have so much....but really it's SO little. Everything on this earth, is nothing compared with one Jesus Christ!
It seems like whenever we have a talent, or ability to do certain things well, satan will come weasel his way in and corrupt what gift God has given! How horrible is that!
I play piano, cello, panflute ,ocarina,guitar,accordian & violin....well, practically anything I can put my hands on. I wasn't as talented as this girl was when I was 7, oh no! But God had given me a talent, an ear for music. It has always came easily to learn any instrument, especially learn songs by hearing them once or twice.
There have been so many times that I just played for attention, or play because I'm proud of myself or for many other selfish reasons.
Who am I to try to take the glory for what's not mine? God has gifted me, like he has everyone, and it's up to us to give him back the gift and let him show us how to use it!!
I want all areas to glorify him....
Wow, she is really good for her age! You are right though Katie. I am saddened when I see people like this and think about what they will be like in a matter of so many years. I also pray that God would always use my talents only for his glory, and not myself.
ReplyDeleteOh, and by the way, I love you background! It is adorable!
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful song...<3
ReplyDeleteI agree with you very much. : )
Laura, yes! May God use your talents for God's glory!! Thanks:) I love the new back ground too:)
ReplyDeleteSarah, I really love comments, thank you;) I love your blog so much!