Why does it always have to be that I am constantly procrastinating! I hate it so much too!
It's not that I'm bad a cleaning, or working etc. It's just that it takes me an eternity (almost literally) to finally start my work/job whatever it is!
Once I get started, I just go, and go and go until the job's done...but usually what happens, is while I'm doing something, then I see something else that needs to be done & some other detail that needs doing...and pretty soon I get up to my neck in all sorts of projects at once, which usually takes hours....or they're all half done...
So I think I'm always having trouble starting something, because I know that it's going to be a long time before it's done.
So now it's like I save up everything till night, like 8:30pm-12:30am, that way I get so tired that I just get my work and/or jobs done.....
The bad thing is this, I'm more tired, It's harder to get up early, and I have a horrible habit of only doing things later in the evening when I feel like it.Besides that, If I ever have a home of my own, I can just let everything be a complete disaster and wait to do my cleaning, or wait to wash dishes at midnight. I need to be prepared now when I'm single :)
It's areas like these that I keep failing in! I must ask the Lord to help me! It's like I remember to ask him later on at night, in my room all alone with God; the real trial is when I'm procrastinating and then ask God to give me the strength to go and do my work, and that I'd focus on the job before me, and not just start things and not finish!
God wants to be involved in EVERY area of our lives! May I always let him be head!
You know what! I'm procrastinating right now! WOW! I should be sweeping and washing a floor... it's not quite 11:00 pm, but the new "spring forward" time would mean it's 12:00 am....o my, time to clean! It's better to start now, than waste any more time on here!
I can talk all day about how bad procrastinating is, and not actually change, so, Lord, I know I should've gotten to this sooner, but now is better than never. Tomorrow is a new day, only with God will I change!
Have a wonderful day/night whenever you read this!
Katie, you are such a blessing!
ReplyDeleteI keep finding myself wishing i could see you again in May. Just like i do every year. But like every year, i wont. Pother.
I miss you.
Hannah,i think it would be lovely if you had a blog! I miss you so much! Pray that if God wants me out there he will make a way!
ReplyDeleteSurely. Will do. Katie, why do you have to be so wise?
ReplyDeleteP.S I think that once i had a blog you would think it lovely if i didnt ;>
What? Sometimes I don't agree with you, this is one of those times! I would LOVE reading your every blog post if you had a blog!
ReplyDeleteYou have been much in my thoughts & prayers. Love u so much!!