Pages on this blog

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sermon Index....

Those of you who have already listened to sermon index down loads know how wonderful it is that there are so many!
So, I have all the down loads here on my blog now! So if you just want to scroll down to the bottom of my page, there right there for you to listen to any time!
I have only listened to a couple, it's like I've hit a gold vein!
Paris Reidhead,Corrie Ten Boom,David Wilkerson, A.W Tozer. just to name a few!
The other nice thing is when you click on them, a whole new window doesn't open, just a little pop-up where you can listen to it while you're on my blog....:) I just thought I'd let you know, and "share the wealth" with you! 
So, God bless you! Happy listening!
~Katie
Photobucket


2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you!!