Pages on this blog

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bible School

Hey! I know this is just my first posting on this blog, actually the first blog I've ever had!
I would just like to say some quick things about how much I LOVED bible school down in Cheyenne Wyoming. 
First of all the people were so amazingly sweet! I learned so much from the girls/young ladies there, the way  they act, so maturely, and at the same to not boring and dull, but very much alive and happy! I showed me that you can be out going without being so much that way that it becomes obnoxious for others to be around!
The guys there were all so gentlemanly, it was amazing how they treat girls/ladies, I am rather a tom boy type, but being treated like a lady, there is something about it that really makes you want to be more of  one. Also the way guys and girls both weren't afraid to repent or confess things in front of people and want to be prayed for ect!
What a huge encouragement to see others that are hungry for the Lord and that want more than just the "normal" Christianity !!!! 
I changed so much there, really a 180 degree turn! I am so excited what the Lord will continue to do in everyone's life!
Praise the Lord that we can go places like that and be encouraged! I really hope that I'll see some of  those amazing people again this year!:) 




                                                  Katie vannoy~



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!