Pages on this blog

Friday, January 13, 2012

My work......

Honestly when you think of "work" and a "job" what do you think of?
Well, my job is probably the funnest job, selling Golden Retriever puppies! 
I will list all of the good things about it :
#1 getting to talk to so many amazing people that I've never known before!
#2  it is so much fun to play with these little furry puppies, they are so adorable!
#3 I love building the website; putting up new pictures and bragging about the pups:)
#4  Being able to help the people find the right pup for them!
#5  I love it when the pups are small bringing my guitar or panflute out there to sing/play for them;)
I don't think I will talk about the negative things about raising pups and btw there is actually work envolved  :P
I really thank the Lord that he has blessed me with such an amazing job that is so fun, plus to top that off I get paid!!! Call that unfair ! You have my permission....;) Here are some pictures of 3 different males from the last litter! For some reason I always have liked the males better! I get along better with them, it's like they don't get near as obnoxious as the females.....;)
The only reason I got a picture of the first one was because he had gotten himself tangled up!!


I guess, work is what you make of it too, I could look at all the worst things about raising dogs and totally lose focus  of all the awesome and  good things about it! 


Kinda like I can look at all my sins and the wrongs I've committed and be so discouraged, but if I look to Jesus who is perfect and amazingly wonderful  then I see the light, and through him I am and will be victorious! God bless you guys! 


                                  ~Katie~





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!