Here are some things that are said in it:
"If he cannot control ALL of you then he can't control any of you"
" you have to go through hell to get to heaven"
"Christianity hasn't been tried and found wanting, it's been tried and found difficult and rejected"
"A force of evil can only be overcome by a force of righteousness!"
" The church today is helpless without the Holy Spirit."
" It's not a struggle that I'm trying to be a Christian, it's LIFE!!"
(I have come that you might have life, and that you might have life more abundant)
"give God the right to be God 24/7 7 days a week!!"
You MUST see this for yourself!!! It was a gigantic eye opener for me! It is so convicting and serious, but if you really want God , you will be not only convicted by it but hopefully changed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I'd love to hear from you!!