This is me about a year ago a few weeks after I got my Panflute, and I was trying to play a song on it with one hand and then with the other hand attempt to accompany myself on the piano with the other. :)It is not at all professional though so don't hold your breath..haha. I thought it was pretty funny...
What came to mind when I saw this was how fun and amazing music is if we can use it in the right way!
Like David for example played his harp and the devils fled....at bible school something that hit me was this "now in our churches all over the world, when music is played the devils come" Don Davis.
That is pretty true actually, how horrible that is!
I think we should always ask ourselves, is this glorifying to God to listen to? Or would I play this song if he was here?
work it sister.:)
ReplyDeleteTandy-Mandy, you are so YOU! I love you lots:)
ReplyDelete