Pages on this blog

Thursday, January 12, 2012

*Thursday Night Witnessing*

I just got back from a freezing cold night on the streets down town in Missoula MT.
I hadn't went witnessing for quite a long time since my heart really wasn't right with God for some time, and I really couldn't go down there and talk to people without feeling guilty.
So this time It was for me actually something to look forward to! After a time of prayer together we went drove to town.
We usually go in two's there,  Isaac went with Hannah and Manny went with Tim Ranger our neighbor, and then Mom and me went together.
 When I go with Isaac I usually don't get a chance to talk, haha So I learn alot ,but I thought that I shouldn't hide behind someone else, so I went with mom, this way I am more likely put in a situation where I will have a chance to say something.
So I did , and I really realized something ; going out on the streets and seeing these lost people for yourself really gives you more of a burden for them and understanding  of the unhappiness and no hope they have. 
It is so sad how hardened some people are, when you look into their face. How was their child hood? So many of the people you talk to know about Jesus Christ or went to Sunday School, but do they really know the REAL Jesus? I don't think so!
Lord,  fill my mouth with your words and give me your love for these people! I was just convicted this evening for judging people just by what they look like or if they are poor and ragged.....anyone could lose their job and be thrust out onto the street and it could not be their own fault! How easy it is for me to be proud and look down on people! 
Lord, may I see these people through your eyes! 
I did get a chance to talk with some people and hand out a couple good tracts that have really blessed me, I pray that they read them, if just one person reads it and comes to God that would be amazing! The important thing is this, that I obeyed God in going out tonight... I believe some seeds were planted! It is not up to me to make anything happen!
Anyways, God bless you! Don't be afraid to share the gospel with others! 




                                       KATIE CLINE                                                                                 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!